Hello again! Am I trying to be super active to make up for the lack of inactivity? Yup. But I’m very excited to do this tag so
I can talk about myself and be generally narcissistic we can get to know each other better! This tag is originally created by Selina@Selina’sGardenOfThoughts, and I was nominated by the wonderful Aayushi @AshRadiance!!! You should go read her post because it’s lovely and very fun. Without further adieu, let’s get started.
1. Are you a daydreamer? Share your weirdest daydream!
Hmm this is a tough one. Maybe when I was 7, and I was a unicorn superhero battling carrots?? Yeah, I didn’t even remember this but I dug up an old notebook of mine with the “unicorn code” that explained this. Quite an entertaining surprise. And yes, while I am well beyond 7, I am still in my unicorn phase because unicorns are wonderful. Recently, my weird daydreams have been when I was in a state of not being sure if I was awake or asleep, and the most random things would go through my brain. I wouldn’t really consider this a daydream, more being disoriented and zoned out.
2. What would you change about yourself if you could?
My fear of failure. I feel like it prevents me from doing a lot of things I could’ve enjoyed, or succeeded in, all because I’m too scared to try. It mixes with my perfectionistic tendencies, and honestly, it’s a wonder I get anything done.
3. Out of all your family members, who are you closest to?
Definitely my sister. She’s in college now, so we’re not as close and we don’t speak much. But, she’s still been my best friend for as long as I can remember. She’s always been there for me, and we’ve always had fun together so not seeing her much is very strange (to say the least).
3. If you could receive one present right now, what would you like for someone to give you?
My entire wish list of books please I would very much appreciate that. I guess that doesn’t count as one… uh… money to buy my entire wish list of books with! Yeah! Great plan, self.
4. What was your dream job as a kid?
Personally, I wanted to be an author. Fairly standard? Yes. But! I think my sister’s goal of becoming a professional dinosaur (from when she was a kid) was quite hilarious to hear. I think I also wanted to work in business for a bit?? I’ve wanted to be a doctor for a while now, and that’s pretty much where I’m at so far.
5. What’s the dumbest thing you believed as a child?
This one is probably fairly standard, but I believed that the world used to be in black and white. Like, how old movies are in black and white were just accurate representations of the world, and colors just didn’t exist. This was further supported by the fact that in a TV show I watched, they traveled back in time and it was all in black and white. So I wasn’t the brightest, but I actually believed this for a while.
Also I thought that Miami was a state for 13 years but I refuse to talk about that I’m just bad at geography.
6. What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?
I have no clue. In person, most people don’t typically know what I listen to (mostly because I don’t really like to talk about it) but I feel like I’ve definitely talked about that on here. I really like playing Halo and Animal Crossing! That’s a perfectly normal combination, I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’ve been playing Halo since I was about 7, and I’ve gotten pretty good.
7. What are 3 words that describe you best?
Wants a unicorn
8. Where would you love to travel?
I went to Europe once, and though I did get to see a lot of places, I was unable to visit Greece. Greece has some pretty cool architecture and other things that I’d love to see, so probably there. Maybe Australia, Africa, and uh… Antarctica so I could say I’ve been to all 7 continents??
- What’s been your weirdest dream/ scariest nightmare?
- If you were a color, what color would you be?
- If you could switch lives with someone for a day, who would you switch with?
- Would you rather live in the universe of your least favorite book (but you’re on good terms with everyone) or visit the universe of your favorite book (but you’re on bad terms with everyone)?
- Who was your first fictional crush?
- What’s your weirdest fear?
- What’s your pet peeve?
- What’s your dream pet?
- If you were to spend a billion dollars on one thing, what would you buy?
- What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
Anyone who feels like answering these!