Hey! I’m Amaya (she/her), an Indian American teen with a tendency to overshare on the internet through random ranting sprees! I have a pitiful amount of book loving friends in real life, so I’ve turned to blogging to scream about all my favs (and some I didn’t enjoy). Beware exclamation points and sarcasm galore, because I’m quite prone to both of those things and I can’t seem to stop.
If you want to contact me, you can do so at email@example.com. I love talking to you guys, so for informal purposes you can dm me on instagram!
- I’m a Pisces
- Depending on the day I’m either an INFP or an ISTP
- I’m terrified of ducks. and fish. and geese. geese are terrifying. oh and pigeons!
- Favorite TV show wise… I have a lot and I don’t think I could decide on just a few
- I’m very indecisive…
- Alongside books, I’m a bit of a chemistry nerd!
- I tend to randomly hold up peace signs as I speak
- It’s a problem
- I don’t know why I do this it needs to stop
- YA fantasy romance is lovely
- I live for morally gray main characters
- Quests for power that come with costs? sign me up
- Incredibly selfish MC’s? Yes.
- My to be read and to be watched list are impossible to catch up with at this point
- Especially considering the fact that I just rewatch or reread old favorites instead of actually consuming new media
- Writing is my first love, and a hobby of mine, though I’m far too insecure about it to actually post anything I write (at least for the time being)